Wednesday, June 19, 2013
By Captain Obvious :) (In other words, I shouldn't need to remind myself but I do.)
* Tracking works.
* Exercise can be super-fun! (Did the Bollywood workout on the Spark Videos today - so much fun!)
* Even light exercise adds up. Walking at lunchtime helps me de-stress, so to decrease the chance of stress eating.
* Strawberries (or any fruit) in season are incredible!
* Too much junk food doesn't feel good. It doesn't solve any problems. It just makes me a little guilty and queasy.
* Plan, plan, plan, and then execute. Just vaguely hoping doesn't do it.
And most importantly, especially at this stage, I need to remind myself to get up again and just keep going!