Wednesday, June 19, 2013
I recently went back on Spark People after gaining 12# back that I had lost over 18 months (due to a long period of respiratory sickness, walking pneumonia, allergies, you name it). Good news! I have lost 7.5# and counting. So what am I doing?
* 210 minutes a week of exercise (biking, hiking, health club, yoga, hard hard work)
* Really cutting carbs and I cut out most wheat a year ago (feel 100% better)
* I focus on salads (good ones), eating good meat, and not eating carbs especially for breakfast and lunch
* Track wine drinking (it does add up)
* No sugar
* Very little cheese and dairy
* 5 F/Vs a day
Love SP..........will eventually reach my goal to lose 12 more.
If you are just starting Spark People, keep at it. It will eventually change your life.