Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    JAZZYDJ1017   16,775
SparkPoints
15,000-19,999 SparkPoints
 
 
Fire at Gates

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This evening at Gates BBQ, a fire started in the chimney, and quickly spread to the restaurant. I immediately phoned 911. There were at least 7 fire trucks coming from every direction as well as the fire chief, People were soon being asked to leave. what gets me is no one else saw it from the street or inside the place. I am glad God had me go look out the window at that moment. Praise God.
SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

THEEXERCISER 6/19/2013 8:40PM

    emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
JAZZYDJ1017 6/19/2013 8:13AM

    True, God leads us where we need to be. After I wrote this last night, I thought about it and it sounded like I was doing it to get praise. I didn't. I kinda want to be a news reporter, but after last night there's too much emotion in my voice. That could be a topic for another post.

Report Inappropriate Comment
GOLFGMA 6/19/2013 7:24AM

    Thank goodness for your quick thinking!

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by JAZZYDJ1017