9 Months of Learning
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Today marks 9 months of working towards my fitness goals. I have learned SO much along the way.
- I have learned that you don't need to eat until you are full; only until you are not hungry.
- I have learned to love low fat, low calorie snacks like strawberries and snap peas
- I have learned that a portion size is not what McDonalds or Denny's would have you believe.
- I have learned that drinking water is essential to my health and Wellness.
- I have learned that I do indeed posess the strength of will to say no to foods I love if I feel unable to stop at a healthy portion.
- I have learned to ENJOY working out. ( especially the rowing machine )
- I have learned that there are dozens of beautiful hiking trails within walking distance of my home
Most of all I have learned that I can accomplish my goals one little SPARK at a time :)