Tuesday, June 18, 2013
We had sunshine for most of the day yesterday, but there was a real dampness to the air. We did get more rain again during the night. Today looks like we might have another sunny day. YAY!
Not much happening at work yesterday and today will be starting off the same. Time for me to get back to doing the training that we all need to get done. Our library has signed on to Lynda.com so that all staff can improve their skills in Excel, Word and Outlook. There are some great tips and tidbits to learn. Unfortunately, much of what I am required to spend time on is really not applicable to the work that I do. It's a great program if you are using those programs on a daily basis though. I will forage ahead and try and get all the requirements out of the way before year end. The plus side...we are encouraged to broaden our skills base on company time and expense.
1. We had sunshine almost all day yesterday. It was so nice to see the sunshine even if I couldn't be outdoor in it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I have a bowl of fresh fruit to eat for breakfast. Blackberries, blueberries and pomagranate seeds mixed together. Thank you, thank you, thank you,
3. I have a nice cucumber/tomato/onion salad to take to work for my lunch. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I'm grateful for the slow times at work that enable me to concentrate on getting the Lynda.com training done. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I had a good night's sleep last night. Only woke up once during the night and for me that is awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. Yay, payday tomorrow. The mid month bills have been arriving and I will be able to get them all paid shortly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. The last weekend of June is an extra long weekend for me. I get 4 days off as July 1st is Canada Day. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 4 day weekend.
8. I'm blessed with a good job (work that I enjoy), with reliable transportation as needed, with all my needs being met. So blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. We live in a great county where living green is encouraged. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I have wonderful friends and family that support and encourage me to be the best I can be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Hope you have a wonderful day,