Monday, June 17, 2013
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Cousin Kate from the book Little Women.
2. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO IN LIFE? family first.
3. IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD TRY ANYTHING AND NOT FAIL, WHAT DREAM WOULD YOU ATTEMPT? hike the Appalachian trail
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH? chicken broccoli Waldorf salad
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? three teen agers, 17, 15, 13
6. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR A YEAR, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Seattle
7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE PICTURES OR BE IN PICTURES? take them
8. HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR FREE TIME? I work full time, have three kids, three dogs and a cat.. there is little free time. But, I like to cook, scrapbook and walk.
9. WOULD YOU DO ANY THRILL SEEKING/ADRENALINE ACTIVITIES LIKE BUNGEE JUMP/SKY DIVE/ETC? nope, scared of heights, planes, bridges
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE DOING FIVE YEARS FROM NOW? I will be an empty Nester.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES? cooking, reading, scrapbooking.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? emotionally, yes. I am a survivor.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate. winter white chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? height
15. WHAT IS THE KINDEST THING ANYONE HAS DONE FOR YOU? my ex boss let me take 6 weeks medical leave to get my diabetes right, held my job, gave me great work assignments.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my lack of discipline.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my mom, passed away from lung cancer.
18. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS? travel.
19. WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER BEST DESCRIBES YOU? ursula the bad witch
20. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? night owl.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the avenger cartoon with my boys.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? violet purple, or emerald green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? vanilla, cinnamon spicy.
24. WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT'S YOUR JOB? I am a public child welfare social worker who does developmental and health assessments on foster kids.
25. ARE YOU A BEACH, COUNTRY, OR CITY PERSON? small town, a cross between the city and a country.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO PARTICIPATE AND/OR WATCH? i like my daughter's volleyball team, my sons are in wrestling and track.
27. HAIR COLOR? salt and pepper
28. EYE COLOR? hazel
29. HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED? giving, dedicated to kids.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? greek
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? solved crime thrillers
32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? the hobbit.
33. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY AS A CHILD? Johny Depp from 21 jump street. Jodi Foster.
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? spring, summer, fall, winter. all have their place and joys.
35. WHERE DO YOU LIKE TO VACATION? camping.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake, carrot cake and anything chocolate.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? learning to do both.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? computer
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? taelitha, by Anne Perry.
40. WHAT DRIVES YOU EVERY DAY? doing a better job than the day before.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? ocean waves, children giggling.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? nirvana
44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO RETIRE? where i live now.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? no, not really.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? colorado springs, colorado
47. WHO DO YOU ADMIRE? hilary Clinton, Angelina
48. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE DOING FIVE YEARS FROM NOW? same thing, only thinner.
49. WHAT TYPE OF PETS DO YOU HAVE? three dogs and a cat
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? duplicate question... the hobbit.
50.WHAT WORD DESCRIBES YOU BEST? bi-polar.