Monday, June 17, 2013
I've had a few days to think about this upcoming trip, and, with some wise words from a few Sparkpeople, have decided to set some goals in writing here. Here goes......
1. I AM going to enjoy this time with my family, and not allow negative thoughts to get me down.
2. I AM going to look for healthy alternatives on the menus.
3. I AM NOT going to overeat. It's no fun to be stuffed.
4. I AM going to view all the walking as a way to kick-start my cardio program. I loathe cardio exercise...but I don't loathe walking miles at Disney.
I know, silly me...but maybe I will find a way to bring some enthusiasm home.
5. I AM going to use all the water drinking I will have to do as a way to meet my Fast Break goal. I haven't quite been able to get to 8 cups yet. That might be cheating a little, but seeing a little SparkStreak of drinking that much water would motivate me :)
6. Finally, I AM going to take one day at a time, even one meal at a time. And if I do mess up, I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT TRYING. Tomorrow is another day!!