Date: 2013-06-17, Monday
The greatest motivation is success. Find ways to be successful. Don't have time for a full workout? Try a small walk. Can't seem to increase your workout length or difficulty? Try being more consistent. Keep track of the improvement in consistency. Use the SP tracking goals. Going over your calories budget, daily? Try reducing the overages, and improving the consistency. Blog about your successes and failures. Blogging == attending. Attending yields tracking, assessing, planning, and most importantly, progress.
Need a reward for success? Increase workouts or consistency. Workout better nutrition plans or strategies. After all, what reward is better than a better you?
* Weight: unmeasured this AM.
* Sleep, Last Night: 3 hours.
* Walking: 75 very slow minutes
* Isometric Abs: 40 minutes
* Right Shoulder/Arm Exercises: 4 exercises x 40 reps x 2 sets
* Calorie Budget Adherence, Yesterday: Well within range.
* Calorie Budget Adherence, Today: 150 calories over range.
* FitBit, so far, a useless hunk of plastic.
Need to meet new people with new ideas and perspectives?
***Sure, you do***
Life, nutrition, fitness, wellness, humor, culture ... gezortenplatz