Life is good 7
Sunday, June 16, 2013
1. Still miserably sore. :)
2. Nice father's day dinner at Olive Garden. My little brother was even good! I went with salad.. a cheese and rice appetizer, and a Coke Zero. I think I did ok..
3. Got my dad a new bike seat, and he immediately took off on a bike ride. :)
4. One more day of work.
5. There will be significant amounts of yoga in the next week, and much less wine.
6. Its warm enough to sleep with the patio door open.
7. I reserved about a thousand books from the library. I will distract myself in good ways. After I get my fitness minutes and water in.
8. Reyann starts softball camp tomorrow, as well as her first dual-enrolled college class.
9. The Killing is on!! It makes me very restless to move to the PNW.
10. I think the countdown might actually be starting. A year from now? Dream big, right?