Wishing all the Father's and Father figures a most wonderful day.
We took Garry out yesterday to celebrate and then came back to the house to spend family time together and enjoy each others company. Garry was in need of some new shoes and dress shirts so he and I spent time searching out some quality bargains. Then we picked up the girls and Kyle and headed out to Boston Pizza for an early supper. Then back to our place for the evening. I drove everyone back home at the end of the evening, so a late night for me! It was so nice to have Kyle join us especially as his Dad is out of town.
We have had rain all weekend and I'm more than ready for it to stop! It looks pretty settled in for the day though, so thinking that we are not going to see sunshine today.
1. All this rain has been so good for the gardens, lawns and all the greenery that surrounds us. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Bring the sunshine on now *grin*.
2. A great day with Garry and the family yesterday. Today I'm sure will be another great day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I'm winning the battle against these germs that found their way into my system. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. Most of my potato plants are peeking out of the ground now. They just need some sunshine to really start growing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I'm very excited about a new product that I ordered on Friday online. www.bridensolutions.ca/k
I've been slowly amassing a 72 hour preparedness kit for home and one for travel. I have had great service from this company over the past couple of years and am looking forward to having this item also. I also ordered the kindle-cook mug. With all the crazy weather of late, I'm feeling the need to have a survival kit on hand. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. We have been blessed with amazing children in our lives. So grateful that they have graced out lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I'm grateful for all the natural home remedies that there are to combat any health issues. So blessed to not have to restore to store purchased medicines. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm blessed with a great partner in life. We have weather some big storms, but discovered early in our marriage that if we both work together and are willing to see the others point of view that we can handle anything that is thrown at us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I had great role models in my life in the form of my parents. Thank you for all the life lessons learned through being your child. Thank you. thank you, thank you.
10. I'm grateful that the Lord still feels that I have a purpose to fulfill on this earth. He has granted me another day of life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a wonderful Sunday,