Friday, June 14, 2013
It's important on this journey to acknowledge the non-scale victories.
Here are some that I've been able to experience recently:
* It's easier for me to cross my legs.
* I've gone from a snug size 18 down to a loose size 14.
* I'm able to wear stockings again.
* My underwear size has decreased two sizes.
* I am able to wear size Large shirts.
* I have more energy and feel lighter.
* My mood has improved.
* I eat healthier.
* I don't binge eat like I used to.
* I physically look better in my clothes.
* I feel more feminine.
Well, that does it for now. Keep Sparking!!!