Friday, June 14, 2013
Ok, time to get with the program and take this weight off! I've done a lot of positive things to get healthy, but need to step it up. I want to wear some of my skinny clothes again and dial down the knee pain. Here are my new goals.
1. Reach a goal weight of 135 by the end of the year. (appox 35 lbs).
2. Step up my workout intensity so I'm burning more calories.
3. Get back in my size 8/10 clothes.
4. Improve my meal planning including portion control so I'm taking in less calories
5. Make sure if I snack at night it's healthy and I'm truely hungry
6. Since I'm watching too many food documentaries on Netflix start educating my self so I can eat meatless about 80% of the time and the rest of the time make sure I know the source my meat is coming from. I want to make sure I am still able to balance my protien and carb intake.