Thursday, June 13, 2013
1. I love days off.
2. Easy trial run on the bus for Reyann this morning.
3. Green light for up to 5 miles of running per week for the next two weeks, and then a recheck on my foot.
4. I opted to save my frozen wine goodness for tomorrow. I'm sure it will taste that much better if its waiting for me after work.
5. Perfect sleeping weather. Cool, with a nice warm electric blanket.
6. Spent some time outside trying to keep up with my little brother on his bike today.
7. Drank some water. Like, enough, even. I know, the mind reels, right?
8. Jamie and Martha rock. Hugely. Its amazing how motivating it can be to be working on this Spark thing with friends.
9. Lunch is packed and ready to go. Yogurt w/protein powder for breakfast, turkey salad w/pepitas and dried berries for lunch, some string cheese, grapes, and a spare protein shake just in case.
10. Reyann and I are ordering some of the beachbody workouts to do at home. I'm gonna do "Combat".. and she's going to do some "Turbofire"! It'll be good to have quick at home options available.