Goals for Summer BLC
Thursday, June 13, 2013
I'm so glad I found this Biggest Loser Challenge on Spark, they keep me on track. I do very well on focusing and achieving goals if I know they are being "monitored". So time to set new goals for the next 10 weeks and get down to the hard work ahead.
1. Stay consistent with the gym/exercising. I'm in a good groove but I despise the heat and humidity and really struggle trying to motivate myself in the summer.
2. Lose at least 5 inches total in my measurements... preferably in the arm and belly area (fingers crossed that bust is last to go!!!! Lol)
3. Which brings us to increased strength training for my upper body. I train my legs all the time but I have such a weak upper body, no bueno.
4. Resist that wily temptress that is alcohol. An occasional glass of wine is ok, but all the beer and cocktails at all the BBQ's and bonfires and festivals will kill my diet (who can say no to bad food when hungover? Not me!). Independence day gets a free pass, I'm willing to accept a minor set back that week.
5. Stretch everyday. I love stretching, I literally have no idea why I don't do this already considering how beneficial it is for the body. www.functional-fitness-f
6. Run a 10 minute mile. I can already run a mile straight but I'm insulted every time when spark tells me my run is actually a "walking" pace... try telling that to my legs and body, they are not going to believe you.
7. I would really like to hit 10% loss on this challenge (26 lbs) but I will call that my reach goal, I will be happy with a 20lb loss.
Ok, bring on the challenges!