Wednesday, June 12, 2013
1) Plan/Prepare for the coming week - Again DH ran to the store for me. Got me fresh supply bananas, apples, pears and lettuce for me. Hoping my tomato plant has some ripe cherry tomato's by the weekend. Have plenty frozen fruit for smoothies.
2) Act - I also have my phone set to wake me up at 5:15 on weekdays. Planning to get my exercise done early so it doesn't get pushed a side! Have my gym clothes ready and in the front bathroom each night so that I don't fumble around in the morning and wake up DH that early.
3) Write a blog reflecting on the past week - I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week, very proud of myself. It feels good to know that I'm back on track. It's got me fired up about WI next week!
4) Set a goal, both non-scale and scale related, for the coming week - I still want to get in exercise at least 6 days for at least 60 minutes. I want take Sunday's a little easier so that I can be good to myself and relax. I know challenges will start to get harder but I'm up to the task. I want to continue tracking all food and exercise because I know it works for me .
5) Execute movement the Wild way! - Still getting up really early to go to the gym, parking far way in the park lot. Love doing the Spark People video of the day. Still thinking about getting a bike!