Life is good 3
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
1. Home made gluten free bread turned into french toast and topped with strawberries and a little bit of pure organic maple syrup. Dinner at my house. Oh.. yes.
2. My horrid boss came to work, glared at us all, and went in her office and shut the door. That's almost as good as taking the day off!
3. Tomorrow off! I have to get up early to take the bus with Reyann to her college class.. a test run so she can go solo on Monday.
4. Break ups make me less hungry. There's gotta be silver lining somewhere, right?
5. I think my back yard is full of doves. Its sort of zen-like.
6. My sister called tonight. We got almost an hour of BS and giggles in.
7. Only 2 weeks until her surprise visit for my dad's birthday!
8. Chiropractor tomorrow.
9. I'm running intervals tomorrow. Even if I have to tape my foot clear up to my knee.
10. And then I'm going to drink frozen wine slushies. To excess.
Anybody wanna do a mini accountability challenge with me? I need to either start a small fitness streak or water-drinking incentive. Or both. Just a daily check in with how much? It has to be on a small scale or I'll bail.. :)