It's a little warmer this morning!
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Just checked the temperature and we are definitely warmer than yesterday...we are sitting at plus 11 right now. We made it up to plus 14 yesterday. Woo Hoo. Sun is supposed to shine for a bit this morning and then back into rain. I'm not so sure about the sun shining as the sky looks pretty dark already. Oh well, I'm not having to water the gardens and when the sun comes out the all those little veggies will be growing like crazy.
1. Thankfully we are not getting as much rain as some areas and so are free of massive flooding. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I'm taking one day at a time and getting through it with a positive feeling at the end of each day. I'm able to review my day and see all the blessings. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I have another busy day ahead of me at work and that is a good thing. I put in another hour of overtime yesterday and if today is like the past couple will likely be doing some overtime again today. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my job.
4. Garry has been busy at his work also, which translates into him earning a living. Yay. Thank you, thank you, thank you for our needs being met.
5. We had an update on Quin last evening. He is crazy busy, some repair work around camp as the winter snows were so heavy that a couple of cabins roofs needed to be repaired. He is well though and that is all that is important to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I'm winning the battle with my stuffed up nose, a silly summer cold that is trying to make itself present in my life...I'm not accepting it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I picked up an arm load of books from the library yesterday...yay...new reading material for the next 3 weeks. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I've been able to avoid turning the furnace back on, just put another blanket on the bed and all is good. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I'm grateful that our neighbors finally got their metal shed all put together so we don't have to listen to it blowing and creaking in the wind. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I've been blessed with a new day of life. I'm ready to face whatever challenges the day holds. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a great and wonderful Wednesday. Thank you for stopping by.