Tuesday, June 11, 2013
This is my second Biggest Loser Challenge, I loved the Spring Melt Off Challenge and lost 14 pounds I also enjoyed the couple of weeks off and feel raring to go. I went with the same goals as last time with the addition of a running program. I was following a running program until I hurt my lower back and was sidelined from running and weight training I have struggled without success to get back to the weights and am hoping that this will get me going on that.
Good luck to all my fellow Dazzling Diamonds lets have a sun-sational summer.
1. Lose a average of a pound per week
2. Track my food and exercise.
3. Walk everyday.
4. Do my 10 week intermediate running plan
5. Strength Train 2-3 times per week
6. Commit to the challenges and do them for the full ten weeks.