Monday, June 10, 2013
1. Track nutrition daily and stay within my calorie range - good or bad. I recently tracked faithfully for 1 week and exercised for 6 days with 1 day of rest. I lost 2 pounds that week! Nutrition tracking is a must for me.
2. Be consistent about exercise. Exercise 6 days a week with Wednesday as a rest day. I will exercise a minimum of 30 minutes a day and walk or hike daily. If the weather isn't cooperating, then I will use the treadmill to complete my walk.
3. Track my exercise daily. This goes hand in hand with goal #2. Tracking keeps me accountable to myself. Check the tracker and my Spark Summary Calendar frequently to see how I am doing on a day to day basis.
4. To learn to make my health and time a priority. I will learn to say NO if something interferes with my exercise. Schedule my day to ensure that I get the minimum exercise listed in #3. There is no one and nothing more important than my health and wellbeing.
5. Continue to use CICO and the formula that
teammate and co-leader MICHIGANLORI introduced me to. I created a spreadsheet for the length of the BLC22. With the formula and spreadsheet, I will be able to see any harmful trends and work on them.
6. Weight-loss: I will recognize the scale and non-scale victories as I hit my short-term and long-term goals.
a. short-term goal: Meet my BLC22 weight loss goal of 9 pounds.
b. long-term goal: Meet my Maintenance Goal of 160 pounds by December 1, 2013. At this time, I will evaluate how I feel and decide if I should change my goal to 150-155 pounds.