Monday, June 10, 2013
To complete my weekend challenge and earn all the points, I need to post about my goals for the 12 weeks of the BLC challenge. My goals are sometimes vague, arbitrary ideas that I kind of think about, but really seem to be too far into the future. So I forced myself to think realistically about where I can be 12 weeks from now with some dedication and hard work. Here's what I cam up with.
1. Complete a 5 mile race - August 10
2. Log at LEAST 300 fitness minutes per week
3. ST two times a week, every week for 12 weeks
4. Run 3-4 times a week, every week for 12 weeks
5. Increase my distance up to 7 miles by the end of 12 weeks
6. Lose 20 pounds
7. Track nutrition 90% of the time
I feel like all of these goals are attainable, but I have two vacations in the next twelve weeks so I will have to stay focused. I can't wait to check in at the end of August to see how I've done!