Monday, June 10, 2013
Here's a few things I need you to remember, and I don't trust that you will remember them when you need them most so I am reminding you here.
1) You are not nearly as bad in any way as you think you are, sometimes.
2) You don't need an overhaul; you need some tweaks
3) There are good reasons why people love, and some even adore you.
4) It's just a pile of food. Beyond nourishment and fuel, it doesn't mean anything.
5) Food doesn't mend, fix or change. It is just something you eat (or wish you hadn't.
6) Today is just as good a day as tomorrow
7) Yes, yes you can do it.
8) Sometimes, good enough is good enough.
9) Your world is filled with many friends and friendly faces
10) You don't have all the answers, nor do you need to.
11) It's ok to ask for help.
12) It's ok to do things your own way.
13)You are worth a little elbow grease. Keep going.
14) Love yourself as you love your friends.
15) follow your heart. get some rest, and stop eating.
whew. that about sums it up.