Restart.. Life is Good
Monday, June 10, 2013
I can't remember the count.. so lets just start over, mmkay?
1. Two decent workouts in since my last whiney blog.
2. Meals preplanned and packed for work.
3. I love not having gluten. Who knew?
4. I didn't have to kill the spider in the bathroom cause it sat still when I told it to.
5. Its the end of my long weekend. I'm quite relaxed.
6. Reyann has a friend over. :)
7. I ran a mile tonight to test my foot (i'm not supposed to until tomorrow, and its supposed to be taped first...and I definitely had the wrong supportive upper body garments on...sorry tmi) and I didn't die.
8. Corn pasta is sort of tasty.
9. I have two yoga class passes to use before the 28th.
10. Did I mention yet that I switched out of the marathon in October and into another half instead? I'm no longer nauseated when I think about it.