Monday, June 10, 2013
Ok, so here we are at another challenge! I love the challenges, they tend to keep me on track. For some reason I can't keep things going during the breaks or when I have left BLC all together. I just need to keep my progress going when each round is over. My goals haven't changed much in this last year. I would love to lose 20 pounds again. For this round I will settle for 8. I think it is attainable if I stay on track. What bites is that 4 of those I think I lost the last round and then gained it back again during the break. So how am I going to get there???
1. track my food daily including measuring and not so much guesstimating! Shoot for a -500 Cico report also.
2. Drink my water daily...which won't be hard with the way the summer seems to be going.
3. Stay on the streak. At least 20 minutes 5 days a week minimum. I want to push for 10000 steps at least a day.
4. Going to focus on my health and find a dr. that can help me. I have put it off because it has been a frustrating journey. But I can't give up on the hope that I can feel better one day.
5. Check in with the Outlaws daily. Participate in ALL challenges. NO excuses!!
6. sign up for a 5K to walk for each of the months during the challenge.
I know it is all doable. I have done it and can do it. Planning is my big obstacle. When I plan i am successful. I can do this!!!