Monday, June 10, 2013
I learned during the last BLC that I do not have control over what the scale says on any particular day (namely Wednesday
), so none of my goals are specific to weight. What I can control is each behavior that is linked to living a healthier lifestyle and if acted on consistently, will ultimately lead to weight loss.
My BLC22 S.M.A.R.T. Goals:
1. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day.
2. Do not drink any soda or juices.
3. Eat at least 4 servings of fruits or veggies each day.
4. Take a complete multivitamin at least 5 days per week.
5. Walk/Run at least 10 miles per week.
6. Walk/Run 5 miles, one time per week.
7. Complete 30 minutes of cardio at least 3 times per week.
8. Take the stairs at least 10 steps, six times per day.
9. Complete 10mins of ST, 3 times per week.
10. Read a weight-loss success story once per day.