Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    FABAT402009   46,604
40,000-49,999 SparkPoints

BLC - 22 The Plan

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Just so happens this BL challenge is right in time for my 92 days of summer recommittment to health.

My Before image which as you can see from the last time I took a picture I gained not lost.

Can't do anything about the past but I do have plenty of time to make a change in 2013.

The Plan -

1. Spin Class - Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays

2. Strength Training - Jackie Warner Pyramid workout - Monday, Thursdays and Friday

Link to the workout... by the end of the summer I want to get up to 10 reps.,...!watch/344

3. Walk - Monday, Friday & Saturday -
June Goal - 3 - 5 miles each time
July Goal - 5 - 7.5 miles each time
August Goal - 7.5 - 10 miles each time

4. Stretch - Daily

5. Food, food, FOOD - 80/20 Rule - 80 percent of my calories have to come from Clean food and the other 20 percent is up for grabs. I will track this weekly since I know there might be days I go over but the end results for the week have to be based on this percentage.

I will begin the 80/20 on 6/10 since Chipotle is on the menu this evening. emoticon

6. Warrior Team - Will make sure I connect with my Warrior team frequently. No disappearing without letting the team know what is going on. This is a Team challenge and I will participate in challenges, TNT competitions and get them tracked on time to count.

That's it... see anything I need to add?


Member Comments About This Blog Post:
MZLADY77 6/18/2013 1:36PM

    Great plan! Work it girl and you can do it..GO FORWARD! emoticon emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
MRSP90X 6/18/2013 1:32PM

    That's a great plan, especially with the clean food!!

Report Inappropriate Comment
PKCTTS 6/13/2013 8:51PM

    OK - I see it now! So the walk or not walk was in addition to the ST workout. Great! emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
BKWERM 6/11/2013 1:15PM

    Great plan, Chelle! I wish you every success in meeting your goals!

Report Inappropriate Comment
A-STRONGER-ME 6/11/2013 4:32AM

    You got the Plan - Work it and find Success!

Report Inappropriate Comment
ITS_MY_TURN_NOW 6/10/2013 12:33PM

    Great Plan! I love the video. I never saw Jackie Warner before. Thank you. Her pyramid workout looks good. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
emoticon emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
LADYJ6942 6/10/2013 11:21AM

    Great goals. Very attainable. Lets rock it Chelle!!!!

Report Inappropriate Comment
FUSIONFITNESS3 6/10/2013 12:08AM

    Chelle, great goals. Those are quite the walking goals. I was proud of my 6,7, or 8 km walks but your goals leave me in your dust. I checked out the link from here as I couldn't connect from the team chat thread. No luck here either. Seems it's not available to us Canadians. Now if I was in Japan like Mary I would be able to connect. Still searching for a strength routine for tomorrow like I mentioned on our chat thread.

Report Inappropriate Comment
RONI122 6/9/2013 9:16PM

    Love the plan Chelle! Especialliy your walking goal!

Report Inappropriate Comment
MYBULLDOGS 6/9/2013 7:07PM

    i lost 44 pounds at age 61 by giving up sugar and grain products.

my sister lost 105 pounds by walking 15000 steps a day at age 63.


Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by FABAT402009