Just so happens this BL challenge is right in time for my 92 days of summer recommittment to health.
My Before image which as you can see from the last time I took a picture I gained not lost.
Can't do anything about the past but I do have plenty of time to make a change in 2013.
The Plan -
1. Spin Class - Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays
2. Strength Training - Jackie Warner Pyramid workout - Monday, Thursdays and Friday
Link to the workout... by the end of the summer I want to get up to 10 reps.,...
3. Walk - Monday, Friday & Saturday -
June Goal - 3 - 5 miles each time
July Goal - 5 - 7.5 miles each time
August Goal - 7.5 - 10 miles each time
4. Stretch - Daily
5. Food, food, FOOD - 80/20 Rule - 80 percent of my calories have to come from Clean food and the other 20 percent is up for grabs. I will track this weekly since I know there might be days I go over but the end results for the week have to be based on this percentage.
I will begin the 80/20 on 6/10 since Chipotle is on the menu this evening.
6. Warrior Team - Will make sure I connect with my Warrior team frequently. No disappearing without letting the team know what is going on. This is a Team challenge and I will participate in challenges, TNT competitions and get them tracked on time to count.
That's it... see anything I need to add?