Saturday, June 08, 2013
That's me as I work towards my BLC 22 goals!
You ask me to spell it out so here it goes!
What is my goal?
I'm going to lose 15 lbs for BLC 22
How am I going to do it?
1.I'm going to exercise 6-7 days a week. I attend a cycle class Mon. Wed. Fri. & Sun. I attend Body Pump on Tues. & Thurs during lunch. I do ST on Tues. Thurs. Sat mornings at my gym. Sunday's cycle class includes 30 min of CX works as well. I compete in the WC of BLC.
2.I'm going to track my nutrition daily. I'm going to fuel my body with good foods. I'm going to drink lots of water.
3. I'm making me accountable to me and my SP team Amber Amazon Warriors.
How will I measure my goals?
1. I will use my SP tracker for nutrition and my fitness minutes.
Why do I want to reach my goal
1. I want to look 30 not 50.
2. I want a strong toned body.
3. I want to be a good example for my children.
What is my time to reach my goal?
1. I will reach my goal of 15 lbs by the end of BLC 22
2. I will reach the halfway mark of 7.5 pounds by 7/17/13.
3. Once I reach my first goal of 15 lbs I will move on to reach my goal weight.
50 is the new 30... Follow me and you will see.