S.M.A.R.T. goals for BLC 22
Saturday, June 08, 2013
Our assignment for this weekend is to make S.M.A.R.T. goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound. This made me cringe at first because I recently had to make SMART goals at work, which actually was quite difficult to do as my job does not consist of anything that can be easily measured. But weight loss, or getting fit and healthy, has many things that can be measured and tracked.
In the 12 weeks of BLC:
1. I will lose 15 pounds.
2. We just did a fitness test for our first TNT. By Week 6 I'd like to improve each of my scores by at least 5%.
3. I will lose 2 inches from my waist (or get 2 inches closer to having a waist)
4. I will exercise 5-6 days per week. 3 of those days will include ST.
5. I will fit comfortably into my pair of tight jeans.
6. When the 12 weeks is over, I will not stop.