Saturday, June 08, 2013
I so enjoyed my day yesterday of just getting things done on time schedule and having the opportunity to just relax.
I didn't leave the house at all yesterday. I was supposed to meet Garry for lunch, but he called to say he wasn't able to make it, so I decided that my errands could wait until today. I got lots of little things done around the house as well as made a nice meal for Garry's supper (and mine)
1. Having yesterday off work meant that I was able to live my day according to my schedule and not stress about anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. Although I didn't get to meet up with my hubby for lunch, it did mean that I didn't have to go out and I could continue to putter around the house getting things done. Thank you, thank you, thank you.,
3. Today is my monthly massage day...Yay for Wendy's magic hands. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I had a rough night pain wise last night. The plus side was I didn't have to resort to taking any medication. Realization that even though I didn't think I had stressed my knee being at home yesterday, I need to be more careful. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. We had some rain yesterday that sort of watered the gardens and today is supposed to be sunny. My garden is progressing, some of my potatoes are starting to break the surface as are my carrots. I'm anxiously waiting to see if my butternut squash is going to do anything. It looks like my turnips and dill are beginning to surface too. Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I'm looking forward to a day spent with Garry, even if it is doing yard work and running errands. It's always nice to have time together on the weekends. We don't get to spend much if any time together during the week because of our work schedules. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I've been blessed with internet that helps me to stay in touch with friends and family, even re-connecting with people that I haven't heard from or seen in years. Yay Facebook. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm blessed with a quirky sense of humour that allows me to often find the haha in things that might not otherwise seem so funny. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. Blessed with the necessities of life and often as not with things that are "extra". Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. Thank you that I have learned to appreciate and be joyful in whatever circumstances I find myself. Yes, even in the waiting for my surgery, although I have had my moments. Thank you, thank you, thank you.,
Have a wonderful and silly Saturday.