Friday, June 07, 2013
- Push ups 10 modified
- Full Plank (count in seconds). 1:05. Up from 1:05 sec MODIFIED plank in January.
- Wall Sit (count in seconds) 1:34. Up from 1:06 in January
- 1.5 mile run 17:31:10
Flexibility pic - proof that runners are notoriously tight but I will be working on changing this, as well as improving my upper body strength
- 300FMs weekly
- Greatly improved flexibility
- Continue tracking and staying with in range - it's the only way I succeed
- Continue improving my upper body strength by incorporating regular ST in my work outs
- OWN the 160s! I've been playing with 168-171 during break so I'm more than ready
- Schedule more variety in my workout routine. I tend to get stuck on running and forget how much I enjoy other activities
- Complete at least two additional half marathons, as well as an 18.12 Challenge, in addition to some local 5Ks. So far this year I've logged three 4 mile Frozen Foote Races, Jan-Mar, and a HM in both April and May.
ETA: On June 9, 2013, I upgraded one of those HM to a FULL marathon and completed in in 6:35:31 !!!!