Friday, June 07, 2013
For this first weekend challenge of the BLC 22, weíve been asked to set SMART goals for the next 12 weeks (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound). I must confess that before we got started, I sat down and decided I should have 22 goals. You know, since itís BLC TWENTY-TWO...
I looked at those goals again this morning and decided that they arenít very SMART. Some of them are great, but 22 of them? I donít think I could remember them all! So Iím going with my lucky number: 6 goals.
Here they are:
1. Lose 10 pounds by the end of the challenge (by August 28).
2. Be able to do 100 push-ups by the end of the challenge (Iím at 30 now).
3. Create at least 3 vision boards: one for each month of the challenge. More is okay too. Also blog on SP at least once a week (thatís kinda two goals, but theyíre similar).
4. Exercise every day, at least for 20 minutes. Even if thatís a 20-minute walk around the block with the dog. Thatís 20 minutes.
5. Keep wheat, sugar, and most dairy out of my diet for the whole 12 weeks.
6. Get 7-9 hours of sleep at least 5 nights a week for the whole 12 weeks.
Yeah, I can do this. Iím working on the first vision board now. Itíll be posted soon...