Friday, June 07, 2013
2013 so far has been really rough for me in terms of health. I got wrecked by pneumonia and seemingly endless colds, etc.
In May I did an anti-allergen diet, which overall was very healthy but left me way too excited about everything I had eliminated, especially sugar and caffeine.
I recently started up again but so far I've been kind of flighty about it, which means I spend time feeling like I'm messing up, instead of feeling happy and healthy since I'm tracking and doing what need to be done.
Plans (not goals - plans, because I need to make it happen!)
* At least 10 minutes of exercise every day.
- Stroller walks both weekend days.
- Wake up early to sneak in strength and cardio if possible.
- Walk at lunch, even if it's brief (usually I get started and don't want to stop).
* Track food.
- High-fiber breakfast (going to try cutting out eggs).
- Need to cut down on the fat - I've been enjoying lots of grilled veggies but I think there's too much fat, which could be affecting the cholesterol level.
- Go to farmer's market and get fruits and veggies (and avoid the fudge and kettle corn).
* Take care of my asthma.
- Inhaler thing twice a day
- Track it!