My turn to share my goals for the next 12 weeks.
- WHAT do I want to accomplish & by WHEN?
1. I will weigh 123 lbs (or) be at 11-13% BF by August 28, 2013.
2. I will do 5 pull-ups with an additional 45-lbs strapped to my body by August 28, 2013.
3. I will decide by August 28th, 2013 whether or not to compete in my first fitness competition on October 19th, 2013.
- WHO will be involved? My BLC22 CAMO Crew! My husband, my accountability partners Denise & Yvi, a private fitness group on FB, & possibly a contest prep coach (I'm still mulling this over).
- HOW will I make this happen? Some actions items include daily calorie tracking on MFP, 45-60 mins exercise 5-6x/week, 3-5 posts/week on CAMO Crew thread, checking in w/ accountability partners every 1-2 days, taking progress pictures on Sundays.
My goals are all measurable & straightforward.
All my goals are realistic. My body typically loses .75-1% BF a month when I'm on-point with nutrition & exercise so I do have time to reach my weight/BF% goal.
I have a good base for pull-ups & am currently doing sets of 5 pull-ups with a 25-lb plate attached, so I imagine 45-lb won't actually take that long.
Depending on how my body reacts to training, I may or may not enter a fitness competition. I'll have a better idea as we get closer to the end of August.
What's my WHY? I want a booty that pops! Better health is a given, that's an intrinsic why that'll never change. Right now what gets me pumped is changing my backside from flat to round, & strengthening my entire posterior chain. I want to wear short shorts & look HOT in them!
August 28th is when it'll be done. BOOM!