Wednesday, June 05, 2013
1) Plan/Prepare for the coming week - DH ran to the store for me. Got plenty of bananas, apples, pineapple, lettuce, tomato's for me. Already have a good stash of veggies and frozen fruit for smoothies.
2) Act - Did really good today with calorie range. Got up early and did 60 minutes of cardio. Should sleep really good tonight. Have my gym clothes and cards ready for tomorrow.
3) Write a blog reflecting on the past week - WI today was up a little, really wanted to be less then what I finished BLC21 at. I'm really not surprised because the last two weeks I've really gone back to old habits. That ends today!
4) Set a goal, both non-scale and scale related, for the coming week - I want to exercise 6 days for at least 60 minutes. I also plan to do my best at completing all challenges. Get back in the habit of tracking everything. Feel good about taking care of myself again.
5) Execute movement the Wild way! - Got up at 5:15 to go to the gym, parked far way in the park lot.