Wednesday, June 05, 2013
I want you to think of THREE goals for the next 12 weeks and share them with the team. I want them to be from these three areas.
1) Nutrition and Diet - This might be a goal to eat more vegetables, eliminate soda, give up french fries, etc.
2) Exercise or Fitness - Goals might include to lower your time for a mile run or go to the gym 3 x a week faithfully or run in a 5K.
3) Dreams and Desires - This is where I want you to think about those things in your life that you have always said "when I lose my weight". Identify one that you can do by the end of this round and do it. It might be something like to take up dancing or join a softball team or buy a ilttle black dress and go out on the town.
1) Nutrition and Diet - increase my vegetable intake and track food at least 5 days a week. Drink a green smoothie a day.
2) Exercise or Fitness - Increase walking distance. I have a 13.1 in September and I want to be prepared! As I increase distance focus on time.
3) Dreams and Desires - Wear a size 12 Jean comfortably! Meeting with Suzanne in September, Then Jen and Krista right after... no TIGHT pants!
4) Personal - I want to feel good in my own skin and be proud of my accomplishments. By tracking, walking more and adding meditation in my day I do Believe I Can! (And YES I totally added a 4th, HAHA!)