Wednesday, June 05, 2013
The BLC is going to be epic for me. I have sat down and had a heart to heart with myself, and there is no physical reason why I am still overweight. I know what and how to do it, I have support online and in my daily life so that only leaves me. My relaxed attitude gets in the way that and fear of success so I have to be aggressive and get tough with myself(in a loving supportive way). Here is what I am facing going into BLC 22
1. I have my meals planed for the next 12 weeks with Sunday being a free day. That does not mean go wild but if I am craving something Sunday is my day to have it.
2. grocery shop on Saturday for the week and food prep on Sundays.
3. Continue with Meatless Mondays only I need to be more daring and stop making safe choices.
4. No eating after 7 if I workout in the am or 8 if I workout in the evening.
5. Complete MFP daily no exceptions.
6. Try new fitness classes and stop letting my fears control me. What can happen I finish the class or realize that my fitness level is not there yet and have something to work towards.
7. Participate fully with my team and learn and maybe teach someone something that they did not know.
8. Attend church more often weight loss always goes better for me when I have balance in my life.
My rewards: I will get 2 new nail polishes every week that I am on track. My reward at the end will be 2 fitness shirts with cute sayings that I have been eyeballing.