Sunday, June 02, 2013
I don't have hypothermia, I just had a sudden girly urge and painted them Lego brick blue. It made me happy.
Well. May was a complete fail in almost every way. The only good point was taking part in the Race For Life. And then I kind of spoiled it by eating so much cake I felt sick.
But that's in the past now (I wish I could tell that to the scale) and now it's a new month and a new start.
This month's goals:
1. Run 5K in 35 minutes or less.
2. Get to 10 pushups on my knees
3. Work up to 5 sets of 5 kettlebell routines (at the moment I do 3, 4, 5, 4, 3)
4. Get the stupid scale to admit I'm down to 10 stone 11 (151 lbs)
5. Lose a total of 2 inches
I will achieve this by:
1. Mixing up my runs to include more speed work
2. Pushing myself, and focussing on my upper body ST
3. Pushing myself, but without injury
4. STOP EATING CAKE!!
5. Hopefully this will be a result of the previous 4.
So there you have it. I have no more grandparents left so one of them passing away will not be able to knock me all wobbly again.
Here's to June.