Sunday, June 02, 2013
So, May sucked big time. I lost focus and let my emotions and old habits reign free. I took my measurements today, and gained in almost every place. Except my neck. I actually lost 1/2". I didn't really set any goals for May, and that affected my efforts. I forget how important it is to set those goals, and how they help keep me accountable.
For June, I'm refocusing all my efforts. I'm writing my goals out and putting them on the fridge. I'm rededicating time to actually track what I eat. I will quit letting my brain talk me out of doing my ST.
The only problem with June, we are moving out of state on the 21st. That doesn't mean I can't stick with my goals, it just means that I am really going to have to be aware of what I'm doing and not get distracted.
With that being said, my June goals:]
1) Absolutely no fast food. I've tried cutting it out slowly, and that's not working. I'm just going to have to go cold turkey on this one.
2) Work on getting sugar out of my diet. Read labels, and avoid anything with sugar(or any of the equivalents) as one of the first three ingredients.
3) Get back to ST 3x a week.
4) Water, water, water!
5) Add to my exercise routine.
6) Set daily goals for eating, exercising and daily activities.
7) Start making weekly meal plans, and sticking to them.
8) Find at least one positive event that happened for the day!!
9) Look in the mirror in the morning, and tell myself one reason why I'm worth getting healthy.
10) Journal. I may change this to journaling first thing in the morning instead of waiting until bedtime. I always crawl into bed and then remember that I didn't journal. By that time, I don't want to get back out of bed and do it. I'm still journaling more than in the past, but I'd like to get it up to a daily habit.
11) Spend less time on the computer.
Okay, I think I can manage all these for the month! I am bound and determined to get some inches and fat off my body this month!