Saturday, June 01, 2013
The month of brides, roses and for me a new
Figured out so much in the past 5 months and am now ready to work on what will get me to the goals that I want.
Today my challenge from Sparkguy: write 3 things that I have accomplished lately.
These make me proud:
1. my first 5K walk in many many years
2. having all my summer clothes fit (some are too big)
3. being able to walk up and down stairs without wheezing
Today my challenge from Cheri--team leader: find new exercise or one not done in a long time.
These are old favorites I will get out:
1. Richard Simmons - "It's Time to Take a Walk"
2 Leslie Sansone - "3 Mile Walk" Found this one in my stash and have never opened it!
3. New: get to the pool and work out there!
4. New: look for Silver Sneakers classes at the Y (my insurance includes them)