Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Today was a bit of an off day in terms of weight loss motivation. I know I need to workout at some point but yet the feeling has just not totally hit me as of yet.
Even so, I will still workout and give it my all for healthy eating because my long-term goals of losing weight demand consistency. To that end, these are the ways in which I forced motivation back into my day:
1. When you don't feel like working out ask yourself if you also "don't feel like losing weight?"
2. Remember the health benefits associated with a lower weight range.
3. Think about how good you will look in your clothing once the pounds really start to melt off.
4. Remember that "Success does not come to you, you go to it!"
5. Remember that persistence and consistency is KEY! Its the way in which you handle these dips in motivation that will determine whether or not you are successful at weight loss this time around!
With all of that being said, I am DEFINITELY going to do my workout today!!!!!