Farewell May, Hello June!
Monday, May 27, 2013
I've been exploring the Fitbit site. I wish the smartphone app was better sharing some of the charts. It's pretty motivating to want to do a little more to gain a few ranks on the leader board! I think I'm going to refine my goals to include one on increasing my very active fitness minutes. If you use Fitbit, that's the red bar on your activity chart. Mine isn't a complete flatline, but it could definitely be consistently higher than it is. I won't have to adjust too much. I'm already doing the work. I just need to kick up the intensity.
Karlarama sparked me with her goals, so here are my revised goals. I particularly like #1. I need results, so I'm all in with full participation! BLC 22 kicks off around the same time that my fitness challenge at work kicks off.
1. Complete all TNT and weekend challenges.
2. Move. Pushups, squats, plank (follow a plan I bookmarked on Pinterest). Zumba twice a week. Other Cardio 3x and strength 3x (modify the LiveFit to fit my plan). Track at least 30 minutes of very active fitness on Fitbit 5-6 days a week.
3. Eat. 5-6 smaller meals. Track it all. Nothing 2 hrs before bed.
4. Drink. 64 oz. of water minimum daily.
5. Sleep. 7 hours, using CPAP.