Sunday, May 26, 2013
The rain held off until around 1pm, which was good. We still had garage salers showing up in the rain though, so not a write off in the afternoon. We were pretty busy at times, then a quiet time and it would all pick up again.
The girls and I did not too badly. We managed between the three of us to make almost $200.00. Considering that most things were under $5.00, we didn't do too bad. We are hoping for the same today.
The sun is shining and we aren't supposed to get anymore rain until this afternoon. I'm thinking that a couple of the big ticket items, I will take pictures of and place on Kiijii to see if we can't get rid of them there also. If I get that done first thing this morning, we might even manage to see them gone today!
1. The down pour that occurred yesterday didn't start until almost 1pm and then was intermittent for the rest of the afternoon. Not bad. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. A fair turn out for the sale yesterday and we are trusting that we will have a good turn out again today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. All Garry's help with things. Such a blessing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I have 4 day work weeks to look forward to starting in June and continuing until September. Yay. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. My knee held up pretty good yesterday considering that I was standing most of the day and on cement. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. The sun is shining this morning and supposed to continue until later afternoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. A much needed rain for the gardens and the ground in general yesterday. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm grateful for my family and all their hard work in getting ready for this garage sale and in making it a fun family time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. Having this sale now has convinced me that when it does come time to move, we are having a "moving out" sale. We will pack up only the things that we really want to keep and the let others move out all the rest and pay for the privilege of doing it *grin*. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the positives we see in this idea.
10. Thank you for the blessing of a new day. May we rise to meet the challenges with grace and positiveness. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a wonderful Sunday,