Friday, May 24, 2013
This is how I feel after this very long day.
Today's Completed List:
1) Clear out garage mess for neighbor
2) Fill dumpster with a ton of heavy stuff
3) Mow 1.5 acres today, will do other 1.5 tomorrow
4) Rake up all the grass and sticks to make a nice and pretty yard
5) Weed whack around both houses
6) Trim very large willow tree, so everyone can actually see the stuff on my lawn for the yard sale over the weekend.
7) Wash dishes and clean house.
8) Make dinner for the family
9) Head out and post up yard sale signs
10) Set up everything for yard sale
Well I think that was everything. Needless to say I put in 200 minutes worth of exercise today, and some needed rest time in between. And as of right now I'm at over 16,000 steps for the day. YAY! So I'm pooped out. Kids kept me busy, and I kept me busy. Husband and neighbors were impressed of all I got done today, even my husband had an easier day at work he said. Lucky him. But it all needed to get done. And I still have more yard work to do tomorrow yet. NO formal exercise most likely over the weekend, running my yard sale from 9-6pm from Saturday until Monday. Unless I pop in one of my DVD's before bed. Well need to go and relax, thinking about a snack. And hoping I make some decent money this weekend. I feel very accomplished today. And good thing was, shoulders were killing me and back was but I wasn't out of breath at all. Was loving that. *HUGS* to all my sparkfriends. Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend.