* Weight: 186.1; down .1 pounds from yesterday
* Completed some stretching, and abs core; added some sub-full Pilates abs.
. The only way I could stretch anymore than I have been, is if I was Gumby.
(Honk if you miss the old Eddie Murphy Gumby character.
I just, flat out, miss the old Eddie Murphy: Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America, and his SNL characters, especially, Gumby, Buck Wheat, and pompous white guys.)
. Back and legs are much better, today. Neck and shoulder are slightly better.
* Will do more stretching, later today, but am going to bag my YMCA routine including the recumbent. (Never happened. ;-()
* Tomorrow I become, ever more "bionic" (shoulder and arm surgery).
* Probably, won't be Sparking after that for a while, but you never know.
* Stayed within calorie budget.
Lefty (aka BOPPY_, aka Lee)