Thursday rinse and repeat
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Rain again............ we are going to have a hay field. Hubby can' mow sopping wet grass and we are going to the trailer on fri eve or sat.... geesh. Meeting for the seasonals on Sat am at 11 so if not fri eve then have to get up and be ready to leave to get there on time.
Brrr damp, but here are some great thankfuls
1. No severe weather with this darn rain for which I am so greatful
2. No extra pain so far which is amazing... something or a combo of something is helping
3. Willingness to continue on with the physio exercises daily and to eat so clean even though it is hard to figure what to eat some days
4. No sugar, dairy since end Feb and no wheat other than the 2 wks as per dr orders since same time frame.
5. Making so many diff things that I can eat now.
So despite the rain and terrible weather, I am doing pretty good. This am I have to get hubby up in 10 ins as we have an early apointment for the oil change. He normallly does them but lol the driveway is a tad wet! LOL
Then not sure what else for me. HIM he has a bathroom to do today, he keeps forgetting but I know dd hasn't!
Will be back later, think while at dd I may try to do the yoga routine or at least watch it from the floor and see what I can do of it.
HUGS all cya