Wub & 10 things you would like to tell your future self about yourself right now.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
I can't believe it is May 22. Where has this year gone?? This week is going ok. Works been kinda crazy which has kept me from focusing on myself like I should be. I've moved on to the 4th week of the sparkpeople walk/jog program and it is kicking my butt. Im just not used to trying to jog in such hot/muggy weather and then when I wait for the temp to go down im not a fan of walking in the dark and im even more tired. I hope I can figure something out besides dragging myself out of bed earlier since that doesn't seem to put me in a very good mood. Ill keep trucking along though :) I still need to focus on my calorie intake more. Those sugary snacks at night are always calling my name. Im trying to find some healthy alternatives but I just love a good piece of chocolate!!
For my a&i team I have come up with a list of 10 things to tell my future self:
1. You are awesome for sticking with this new lifestyle
2. Every lb you lose makes you that much closer to your goal of being healthy
3. You are worth all these hard times
4. The scale is not as important as sticking with healthy habits
5. You have a lot to be proud of
6. You are becoming a fantastic role model
7. Putting yourself first is not selfish
8. Taking the time to put yourself first is necessary so you can be there for everyone else in the long run
9. You are making the best decisions of your life
10. You are making a difference