So, our assignment this week is to write a Blog about what I would tell my 'future' self.
saying things about yourself that you would NEVER tell someone. You would NEVER talk to someone else like that!
2) OK. So you lost 3 lbs last month but gained 1 lb back this month. It's not the end of the world. Get back on the wagon.
3) Remember all those ooey-gooey
that used to be a weekly thing? Don't you feel better without them?! No more headaches and tummyaches...
4) I discovered that I really LOVE
! Cardio--not so much, but I'm working on it. Sometimes only 30 minutes but, not knowing how to drive, I make up for it with A LOT of
5) It is also important to remember that it's not ALL about the number on the
. It's also about what you put into your mouth. You can be a nice, slim 120 lbs but if you eat crap that's not exactly good for you. Not healthy at all!
6) I discovered a few days ago that I REALLY need to update my little motivation board thingy. It just isn't doing it for me anymore. That's my plan for tomorrow.
7) I have made a lot of 'friends' here. Who'd have thunk? And people with all the same things in common-to lose weight & GET HEALTHY. Someday I would like to actually meet everyone! Wouldn't that be grand?!
8) I am so glad for this website. And it's FREE! That's the unbelievable part! Yes, I'll buy the books and the Coach if it means I can help support the site & everything here.
9) I'm thinking...
Hold on, still thinking
10) I found out that this was actually more difficult than I thought!