I have been busy and just haven't got back into the routine of daily blogging. I think I will wait until evening to blog about the day - and then I forget. Oh what fun having a foggy brain?!
Sunday...we had a church leadership dinner after church. When I got home (@5:00) I was so tired I just had to close my eyes for 10 min. I knew if I took a nap I wouldn't sleep well that night. That little catnap helped.
Monday...my youngest daughter came home. She had been on tour with the band Mike Mains and the Branches. She is the merch girl/manager. She will be home at least until mid July. It will be nice to have her home for awhile. My son and his family picked her up at the airport and brought her home. They ended up staying for dinner.
Tuesday... laundry day. My baby granddaughter's due date -- she still hasn't made an appearance. After dinner my husband and I went for a 2.1 mile walk. We are going to try to make a habit of walking after dinner.
Wed...a "breather" as tonight my 3 granddaughter's will be coming to stay for a couple of days while their parents put a new floor in their kitchen. and I'm still on baby watch -- when she comes I will have her older brother while Mom is in the hospital.
I have been struggling with following my trainer's nutrition plan strictly. I know that is a daily goal, but it has been hard the last couple of days -- with the leadership dinner, making my daughter's favorite meal for her homecoming, then making cookies (though healthy --Pumpkin Oatmeal). I am back up a pound from last Sat. UGH!
I haven't been to the gym since Sat, though I have been doing a lot of walking...I walk one mile every morning and do my calf stretches afterwards. One nice thing after this week, it will be easier to get to the gym on Mon and Fri as this Friday is the last day for my late pickup daycare clients.
Here is the picture of the wedding quilt I finished for my daughter and her husband. All of the fabric was from left over material from all the wedding sewing. It is very symbolic - the picture of the label explains the details.
DAILY -- 5/22
2. Follow trainer's nutrition plan strictly
3. Exercise minimum of 30 minutes a day allowing one day of rest a week
4. Achilles/Calf stretch routine - ice Achilles tendon
5. Made to Crave Devotional
WEEKLY (Sat-Fri) 5/18-5/24
1. Lying Leg Stretch - 3x's week (M-W-F)
2. Made to Crave - watch DVD, read book & do homework
3. Plan meals
4. Cardio = min 20 min a day, Strength (M-W-F)
1. 2003 pictures into album -- started 5/21
2. Bind wedding quilt
3. Bind granddaughter's baby quilt
4. Quilt/bind 2nd baby quilt
5. Make baby quilt for daycare parent
6. 2004 pictures sorted, labeled, put into album
7. Sort/put away stacks of material (leftover from projects)
8. Clean/organize quilting room
9. Start Mahan quilts
10. Finish cross stitch baby sampler for granddaughter