* Weight this AM: 186.3 -- up .5 lbs since yesterday.
* 751 calories consumed thru lunch -- leaving 1099.
* No workout, today. Back and legs need a rest.
* MDW, Beth, went to Trader Joe's, today, and bought me a cubic orchard of dried fruit. Yum!
* 198 calories over max calorie budget! Not bad. (But, no workout today.)
Response to Comments
* I am never discouraged. I am sometimes frustrated. I am sometimes annoyed at myself.
* I never eat (in SP's jargon) "mindlessly". It's always planned. It's always done realizing the possible consequences (bad, or good). The weigh-in every morning makes the mindfulness inevitable.
* I appreciate the encouragement, but the best encouragement you can give me is for you to succeed, and make note of it. I promise this will help you further.
* WRT those that do not like to "write". The notes above the "response to comments", I would hardly call writing.
* WRT those who do not like weighing themselves: do you like being unhealthy? And, having a shorter life expectancy and quality of life? Sorry, but not everything that needs to be said can be rosey!
* WRT my two prior points, if you're succeeding, you can safely ignore these points and probably everything else I have to say.