Tuesday, May 21, 2013
The new Spark Solution book and why I love it.
• What made you decide to try The Spark Solution Program? That was an easy one for me. I've tried every thing. Literally I think. No surgery tho. I needed to loose the weight I'd gained since my cancer meds 'made me fatter.' Oh over the years, I know what it takes to loose the weight, but I want to loose it and keep it off. I love the concept of Spark People and I want to give it my best shot.
• Have you seen or felt any results in this first week? I feel so much better. By that, I mean I haven't had that mid day slump I usually get at about 3 PM every day. I have more energy and I lost a pound last week. Yeah me.
• What do you like the most about the program? Honestly?? I cant really point to one thing. I really like that it's 'green' eating. It's fast, it's simple, and it fits in to my working life. If I can't do the food, I can swap out for something else. And I know exactly what I'm going to eat at all times.
• What was your favorite meal from this week? I loved the Sweet Orange Miso Chicken and Vegi's. It was a great substitute for Orange Chicken at the local take out Chinese restaurant but much more refreshing.
• Which Insider Tip motivated you the most this week? I can't pick just one but I love the motivational tips. I try to stay motivated every day and the encouragement really helps in that.
• What is your goal is for next week? This is going to be a challenging week ahead because of several meetings during the work day and being out a couple of evenings with my grandchildren. And of course there is the holiday weekend ahead. But I'm going to plan ahead as much as possible, stay hydrated and keep my feet moving.
Visit the website if you want to know what you might get out of the Spark Solution. I recommend it to all my Spark Friends.