Week One is complete and so...
Monday, May 20, 2013
I started the Spark Solution and while I have not followed the meal plan completely I have enjoyed several of the recipes and tried a few new things.
• What made you decide to try The Spark Solution Program?
• Have you seen or felt any results in this first week? So, I feel thinner. Yay. My pants are just a bit looser feeling. The scales haven't shown but a pound difference but I feel it.
• What do you like the most about the program? I love all the inspirational comments and little tidbits about health and nutrition sprinkled throughout.
• What was your favorite meal from this week? My favorite meal is the One Dish Southwestern Chicken and Rice. So filling and my husband likes it too. Great for leftovers. We also really liked the Panko Breaded Fish.
• Which Insider Tip motivated you the most this week? That little things I do can really add up. Being vertical vs. horizontal along with just plain moving.
• What is your goal is for next week? To be more consistent with my exercise and focus on doing things that I really like.
• Include a link to the book’s website: www.sparkpeople.com/sparksolu
Anyway...even if you have been sparking for some time. There are so many good quotes, ideas and recipes that I know I will be looking at this book for a long time.